Thursday, July 03, 2008

Crafting

Went to the local Walmart and found that they have gotten rid of all of their fabrics and associated notions. Now it will be a 30 minute drive to get anything. I guess I will have to start doing most of my purchasing online. I checked out the fabrics at Hobby Lobby and Hancock, neither were very good in quality. When I go up to Ohio, I will get some Kaffe Fassett and Amy Butler fat quarters from Quilt Trends and I hope Carol's Fabrics is still in Brunswick, because I will stop there also. I hope to get some yarns at Yarnmarket or at least get to feel and see them and then order online later.

Well, time for work. Hopefully there is more than just myself working today. Yesterday was a mess. I was the only one in flooring, the carpet cutting machine wasn't working much, and there were a ton of returns. I never got around to cleaning up before I left. They are so disorganized, but it sounds like just about all retailers. They cannot find good help that can pass the drug test and/or the background check. It is sure a sorry state of affairs.

No comments: