Thursday, December 04, 2008

Porcelain Doll


I made a dress for a reproduction porcelain doll for a customer I met at work. I guess it is for a bazaar at the local Catholic Church. It has been a long time since I've made anything. Probably 4 years or so. I should get back to doing some sewing. I have all kinds
of really nice fabrics for clothes. I wish I had a bigger space for all my crafts to be able to
organize it all. Today, it is cold and rainy and I am fighting off getting any sicker than I am.
John was sick from Friday until Monday and is still coughing and congested. I felt it coming on and have been taking Nyquil, Dayquil, ect. I was hoping to finish up my pincushion and swap stuff, but instead have just relaxed on the couch and watched tv. I am off again Monday and Tuesday, so I hope to get to Anderson and shop and get everything finished up and into the mail.
Being sick really drains the energy out of you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

true true, I've got a cold right now...