Monday, January 05, 2015

A(nother) New Year

     I didn't really make any resolutions this year, but goals.  Now of course, these are the same things that I try to do every year with marginal or no success.  With having now a smart phone and tablet with myriad apps on Heath, wealth, and organization, I should be able to achieve more goals this year than in the past.
     MyFitnessPal is great!  I started using it in June and have lost about 35 pounds so far.  Using the Nutribullet for breakfast and lunch smoothies and a sensible diet has done the trick.  Over the holidays, I got off track and put on two pounds, but all in all not bad.  I am using Reminders to make lists of all the projects that I would like to do including using up my stashes of fabric and yarn.  I also have one list for monthly goals.  I think that by breaking up my projects into small, realistic pieces will help get my goals met.

No comments: