Saturday, January 24, 2015

Excellent Day!

I had one vacation day left and used it today.  I had thought that maybe hubs and I would do something, but he had already made hunting plans.  Then I thought of calling someone and going out for the day, but you know what?  I just wanted to spend the day alone.  Nice and quiet, no TV.  I didn't exactly sit though.  I Spring cleaned pretty much.  I had already scrubbed the two bathrooms the other night and Gel Gloss is great!  Everything is so bright and shiny in the bathrooms.  Today I dusted, vacuumed, wiped off the marks on the walls, washed, and cleaned the carpeting.  Yeah for small houses, it was done by 4.  Now we still have two rooms that need cleaning, but one is hubs and he is going to work on that this week and the other has everything that needs to be sold.  We will start that this week, also.


 I also worked out and now to watch PR and knit.

No comments: